We specialise on the following services:
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)- We supervise and/or assist our participants to build their skills in performing daily tasks to help our participants live as independently as possible. We provide these personal supports in a shared living arrangement.
- Short Term Accommodation or Respite (STA)- We provide our participants with an accommodation for a short time away from their usual home for up to 14 days at a time. We accept Emergency and Extended Respite if needed.
- Medium Term Accommodation (MTA)- While our participants wait for their confirmed long term housing solution, we provide them accommodation for up to 90 days or more.
- Group and Centre- based Activities- We encourage and assist our participants to join social and recreational activities in a group setting where our participants are free to meet new people, make friends, learn new skills, develop critical skills and have fun.
- Participation in Community- We support and assist our participants to develop skills and abilities that will enable them to engage and actively participate with social and civic activities in the community.
We are your local respite care/accommodation and disability services provider.
Kindness Home accommodates 4 participants and our staff members have their own staff room/bedroom/toilet as well.
Each participant will have their own bedroom with shared facilities such as x 2 lounges, kitchen, dining area, laundry, toilet and bathroom/shower.
We have fast, reliable internet/nbn connection to ensure your connectivity.
Because everyone’s safety and security is our priority, Kindness Home is equipped with cameras/CCTV.
Our Kindness Home is situated in a new estate and has quiet surroundings.
It is accessible via public transport such as bus and train and is just about 6-minutes drive from the major shopping precinct – Woodgrove Shopping Centre.
And a 10-minute drive from the soon to be built Melton Hospital…
Call now and receive 10% off from 2021 NDIS Price Guide rates.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.