Reference Number 29111
Position Title Senior Pediatric NDIS Speech Pathologist
Employment Status Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Location All Sites
Advertisement text • Seeking Grade 3 Senior Paediatric NDIS Speech Pathologist
- Passionate and supportive NDIS multi-disciplinary Children’s team.
- Provide clinical excellence and leadership to speech pathology team and wider multidisciplinary team.
- Clinical role working with children aged 0-18 in natural settings and clinic environments
- Permanent Full-time or Part-time, negotiable.
- Generous Salary Packing options
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
This is a leadership position where you will provide clinical excellence to families and clients within the NDIS keyworker framework and support the wider multidisciplinary team. You will be supported to further develop your exceptional clinical and leadership skills through mentoring and professional development.
You will be working as part of a collaborative leadership team working closely with occupational therapists and physiotherapists and providing supervision to the speech pathology team. Our service is based within a range of natural settings including home, kinder, childcare and schools to support those with developmental delays and disabilities. A component of this role is to provide clinical excellence to assess and manage feeding needs within the community.
We are a social and supportive team, who are passionate about working together to build our skills and provide quality services to our participants.
What You Will Need
We anticipate you will have:
- Qualification as Speech Pathology and Leadership experience
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to ongoing learning and continuous reflective practice
- Clinical expertise in providing evidence-based therapy services including both feeding and communication for children with developmental delays and disabilities and their families in natural settings
- The successful applicant will need to obtain an NDIS Worker Screening Check
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us – the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from all cultural backgrounds. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
Contact Person Skye Mathews
Contact Number 0466860067
Alternate Contact Person Michelle Bult
Alternate Contact Number 0406030059