St Vincent's Hospital Sydney
About Drake Medox
For 50 years and counting, Drake Medox has been a leading provider in home and community care, and we pride ourselves on our person-centred approach to care in an individual’s home.
About the Role
This role would include assisting our valued client who has an Acquired Brain Injury and experience Siezures of the night to live as independently as possible in their own home and assisting and ensuring his safety overnight. A variety of shifts are available and ongoing long-term stability is what we can offer. Teamwork is imperative and you will form an integral part of a growing group of Registered Nurses.
What we require from you:
- Experience with Acquired Brain Injuries
- Experience Supporting clients with emotional regulation and complex behaviours of concerns
- 6 Months Minimum Experience working with Epilepsy
- AHPRA Registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Working with Children’s Check
- National Criminal History Check
- Able to work 2200-1000 Active Overnight
Candidates most enjoy:
- Being of service to an individual in need of your support
- Being respected and building trust with our client
- Making a difference and empowering the individuals’ life
The benefits include:
- Supporting clients independence
- Accessible Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Being part of a dedicated and passionate care team
- Great rates of pay
- A great level of flexibility with long hours available
- Strong onboarding and Training programs
If this opportunity interests you, please apply or call 1300360070 now.
The right care makes all the difference, join our amazing care team today!