We are looking for a motivated, caring, and dedicated clinical, registered or provisional psychologist with a passion for working with individuals with long-term health conditions and disabilities to join our multidisciplinary team.
Our team is recognised for the services they provide to our clients and members of the community throughout Australia.
As a registered psychologist in this role, you will be conducting assessments and delivering psychological interventions to a case load of paediatric and/or adult clients with a range of psychosocial, developmental, genetic, or acquired conditions, such as depression or anxiety, schizophrenia, ASD, acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury or intellectual disability.
This position would suit a motivated psychologist who enjoys flexibility and variety in their work and has a proven ability to develop and grow relationships and a strong network within the sector.
Essential & Desirable Criteria
To be successful in this role, you will be highly organised and possess exceptional people skills. You will be passionate about what you do and pride yourself on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Psychology and eligibility to register to practice under the Psychology Board of Australia.
- Experience working in NDIS and/or the Disability Sector, and in the provision of an effective service for clients with complex needs.
- Knowledge of evidence of a range of evidence based psychological therapies.
- Able to ensure an empirical, objective approach to analysing often complex behavioural, psychosocial and mental health issues.
- Positive mindset and solution-oriented approach to continuous improvement.
- Exceptional communication, rapport building skills and client engagement.
- Ability to demonstrate alignment with company values.
- A valid driver’s licence and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Ability to provide a Police Clearance (within 6 months) and Working with Children’s Check
The benefits on offer
As you support many, we support you. We offer:
- A competitive salary
- Working for a large company with job security and career progression
- Join us at an exciting time as we grow and expand our team nationally
- Wellness support and EAP
- Discounted health insurance and Roadside assistance
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to