Government of Western Australia
Project Officer, NDIS Job Matching Service – Kimberley / Broome / Kununurra
National Disability Services
National Disability Services
- Work Types
, * Categories
, , * Sectors
- Creation date
Job posted on: 6th Sep 2021 * Application deadline
National Disability Services (NDS) is Australia’s peak body for non-government disability service organisations, representing over 1180 non-government service providers.
At NDS, we are committed to supporting our members and the disability sector more broadly to provide high quality support and services to people with disability. NDS promotes the full inclusion of people with disability and this commitment is outlined in our Disability Action Plan (DAP).
NDS is committed to fostering an inclusive and values driven work environment respecting the diversity of our employees, and the members and communities we serve.
NDS employees come with a strong appreciation for the disability sector, and the passion to make a difference.
To find out more about working for NDS please visit our website at .
- Part-time, 19 hours, 2.5 days
- Attractive remuneration package
- Fixed-term contract until 30 June 2023
- Based in the Kimberley / Broome / Kununurra
- Join a national organisation that values leadership, respect, collaboration, innovation, and integrity.
- Be supported to bring your personal and professional strengths and expertise to project implementation.
- Enjoy genuine work/life balance with flexible working arrangements, including working from home.
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition, retail discounts and wellbeing
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Experienced in either the disability, training or employment sectors and able to both share knowledge, learn quickly and operate in new sectors.
- A focused professional with high level interpersonal, communication and consultative skills
- Able to motivate and influence innovation and place-based approaches for the disability sector workforce in the Pilbara.
- Strong administrative skills to support successful and timely delivery of project objectives and outcomes.
- Strategic and analytical, able to identify linkages and challenges, and propose solutions in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Personal qualities of positivity, integrity and credibility.
- Energetic, self-motivated and resilient, able to work autonomously and adapt to change.
- Capacity and willingness to undertake regular travel (Valid C Class Driver’s license).
Please send your CV and a cover letter.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Kathy Doesburg, Project Lead via email at , using the subject line: Project Officer – NDIS Job Matching Service enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Thank you for your interest in the position.
Please note that we will contact short listed candidates only however please feel free to contact us for feedback if you are not short listed.
NDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. We especially encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disability to apply.
Applications for this role will take you to the employer’s site.
Paper plane icon
Email me more jobs like this.
Ethical Jobs in cities
Expand Ethical Jobs in cities
Ethical Jobs in Regional centres
Expand Ethical Jobs in Regional centres
Ethical Jobs near you
Collapse Ethical Jobs near you
Expand Top Searches
Ethical Jobs Logo
Copyright © 2021 Ethicaljobs.com.au ABN 45 133 489 657 We respectfully acknowledge the Kulin Nations – the traditional owners of the place now known as Melbourne, on which our office stands. We pay respect to their Elders, past, present and emerging. We also recognise that no treaty was ever signed with the Kulin Nations, nor was this land ever ceded by them. We support the treaty currently being negotiated to make amends for past wrongs.