We are looking for experienced Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy graduates who are passionate about providing people-centred, evidence-based assessments and intervention for clients across the lifespan.
You will have the opportunity to develop, extend and deepen your clinical practice in a friendly, well supported Occupational Therapy team and in an organisation that values your growth, passion and skills.
Your clients will include people with various diagnoses and disability types. The types of assessments and interventions that you will complete will include:
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) Assessments
- Sensory Assessments
- Assistive Technology (AT) Assessments
- Home Modifications Assessments (including complex)
- Functional Daily Living Skills Assessments
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Skill building and ongoing therapy
Your time will be spent in varying ways throughout any given week including providing face to face (or telehealth) appointments, report writing, attending weekly huddles with your team, participating in training and professional development sessions, catching up with the team for nibbles and drinks on a Friday and other fun activities.
You will work across various environments, including family homes, disability group homes, day programs, schools, community, and/or ORS offices.
These are flexible full-time or part-time roles for the right people, with more than one position available as we continue growing our team.
ORS is one of the largest and fastest-growing national allied health and workplace rehabilitation providers in Australia, and has a proven track record and reputation for providing high quality evidence-based and client-centred services for almost 30 years! We love attracting talented, ambitious, and driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow with and contribute to a growing business that cares about its people and their ideas. We live by strong company values and brand promises to ensure that we continue to be the best at what we do!
We want to talk to you if you:
- Care about providing exceptional customer service
- Are motivated and inspired to make a difference
- Are ambitious and keen to continue learning
- Are results-orientated and able to meet targets
- Are able to work independently and as part of a team
- Are flexible and enjoy working within an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Are passionate about helping people to achieve their goals
- Take pride in your work and have a strong focus on excellent quality
- An Occupational Therapy degree and AHPRA registration (or the ability to become registered)
- Clinical experience (Desirable)
- A car and licence
- A National Police Clearance, Working With Children/Working with Vulnerable People Check & NDIS Worker Screening Clearance or able to get one for a client facing role (or willingness to obtain one before commencement)
Why join ORS?
At ORS, our purpose is to “transform lives through allied health services that work” and our company values drive the behaviour that supports us to continue to achieve this:
- We are PASSIONATE about achieving individual’s goals and transforming lives
- We continually improve through always seeking EXCELLENCE
- We believe in the POTENTIAL and recognise the strengths of every individual
- We get things done FAST by keeping things simple
We also provide:
- Equipment and resources including a laptop, mobile, complete workstation setup and access to an extensive range of online assessments, subscriptions, templates and tools.
- Generous quarterly bonuses for exceeding individual targets and significantly above-average salaries
- Multi-disciplinary team approach working with Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists, and Exercise Physiologists.
- Work across different industries or types of clients including all age groups from children through to older Australians, providing you the opportunity to complete different work to see what you enjoy.
- Intensive induction program, run by our supportive Strategy and Performance team, to ensure that you are the best that you can be as quickly as possible!
- Opportunities for career progression and advancement due to our fast and continued growth.
- Structure and ongoing Professional Development Program including various methods of training from direct clinical supervisors and Learning and Development Managers who have extensive clinical experience and many with PHDs.
- Opportunity to participate in research and use best practices and innovative methods to benefit the sectors and client groups we work with.
- Employee Assistance Program and internal client debriefing; designed to support employees through difficult circumstances.
- Fun work culture, celebrating achievements through Friday nibbles, best practice days, gifts and end of year parties, to name a few!
- Flexible working conditions such as part-time employment, work from home, and flexible hours.
- Exclusive health and wellness program including a $150 health kick reimbursement, annual subscription to the Calm app, massages, fruit and vegetables at work, discounted health insurance, annual flu shots, and paid parental leave.
- Strong and positive reputation within our industry, so you can work for a provider that you can be proud of.
- Monthly high performer rewards and communication constantly share best practice examples and good news stories.
If this sounds like the job for you, don’t miss this opportunity and apply now!