St Vincent's Health Australia
- Exciting leadership position within a public health NDIS Service
- Permanent full time role
- Flexible working arrangements
About the Role
This exciting new leadership role will oversee the expansion of existing NDIS services and set up of new teams. The team leader will manage a multidisciplinary NDIS service, including Mental Health Occupational Therapy, Prosthetics and Orthotics and Young Adults Complex Disability Services to deliver high quality and timely care to participants with an NDIS plan. The strength of the NDIS@SVHM service lies in its connection with the other clinical service providers at St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne and provides a unique opportunity to make a difference to people that would otherwise find it difficult to access the right services.
- You will lead the development of the overarching NDIS framework for the delivery of mental health and allied health services.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop and expand on a dynamic and innovative model of care for NDIS services
- You will provide the day-to-day management to ensure the service runs efficiently and effectively.
- You will have responsibility for the financial viability and sustainability of the NDIS service, including the provision of strong administrative and billing systems.
- You will create and maintain a strong, collaborative culture and vision for the team.
- Physiotherapist Grade 3 VB7 – AH22 ($96,205 – 113,604 per annum)
- Occupational Therapist Grade 3 VG3 – AH18 ($96,205 – 113,604 per annum)
- Social Worker Grade 3 SC31 – AH27 ($96,205 – 113,604 per annum)
- Dietitian Grade 3 AK1 – AK4 (98,285 – $113,911 per annum)
- HSUA Grade 3 HS3 ($74,448 per annum)
- This section was previously known as “Qualifications, Skills and Experience”
- Relevant Allied Health or Nursing qualification
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or meets eligibility criteria for relevant professional body (Non-AHPRA)
- Working knowledge of health care system and understanding the role of NDIS services within this system
- Highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills that incorporate excellent communication
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check, or willing to obtain
What we Offer
- Salary Packaging – Increase your take home pay!
- Ability to join Fitness Passport – Your pass to an extensive choice of fitness facilities
- Career development & advancement encouraged
- Culture of continuous improvement
- Flexible working arrangements
Please attach your resume and cover letter to your application. Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We encourage you to apply promptly as the advertisement may close early should a suitable applicant be sourced. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Inclusion is essential to our mission and diversity reflects the community we serve. Please visit our website, for further information regarding our SVHA has a duty of care under work health and safety legislation to eliminate and/or control the risk of transmission of vaccine preventable diseases in healthcare settings. You may therefore be required to undergo mandatory immunisations/vaccinations (including flu vaccinations). This position is subject to a Victorian government direction regarding vaccination against COVID-19. Successful applicants must meet these vaccination requirements. Please contact us if you would like to know more. Position Description and Critical Job Demands Checklist: Review the following documents: Contact Details: Fiona Mckinnon, Fiona.MCKINNON@svha.org.au Alternate Contact: Closing Date: 6 February 2022 11:59pm Reconciliation Action Plan: At St Vincent’s we acknowledge the importance of creating a work environment that is welcoming, safe, equitable and inclusive for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Employees. As part of our Commitment to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap in employment related outcomes, we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. For further information, visit https or get in contact at Code of Conduct: St Vincent’s Health Australia