Job Title: NDIS Support Coordinator
Role: Part time or full time available – permanent position
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Salary: $65,000 – $90,000 + Super!
Qualification: Degree in Social work or Psychology
About the role
The role of an NDIS Specialist Support Coordinator is to assist NDIS participants in the coordination and implementation of all supports in their funded plan, including informal, mainstream and community supports, as we as funded supports.
This role can be offered on either a full-time or part-time basis.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Support the participant to implement their NDIS plan, including assistance to identify and select providers to build their capacity in understanding their plan
- Monitoring plan outcomes and plan expenditure to ensure the plan remains within budget
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of partnerships in the wider disability community and mainstream services sector
- Actively participate in mentoring coaching and supervision and collaborate in a team environment
- Ensure clear, accurate and timely record keeping, including making information accessible to the client
- Provide the NDIS and the client on request reports on outcomes and success indicators within the agreed report frequency
- Actively comply with all company policies, procedures, and code of conduct.
To be successful in your application, you will:
- Have demonstrated experience in working with people with a disability or a degree qualification in Social Work.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, particularly in advocacy, mediation, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Have a professional and positive outlook about supporting people living with disability and commitment to supporting and promoting the individual needs, skills, abilities, and personal goals
- Be experienced in creating positive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders on behalf of clients
- Have demonstrated experience in the application of the objectives and principles of the National Standards for Disability Services
- Be able to build rapport and maintain strong working relationships with clients and their families
To apply please send call Emma Austin on: 08 8468 8021 or email your updated resume to: email@example.com!
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant’s interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
NDIS Support Coordination