Seeking Grade 2 Pediatric Speech Pathologist to join our supportive NDIS multi-disciplinary Children’s team.
- Working with children aged 0-18 in natural environments
- Role supports professional development including frequent and ongoing supervision from a senior therapist.
- Salary Range: $83,000-$95,000 plus generous salary packaging including novated lease
- Additional financial benefits for recognised qualifications
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
In a typical day you will see 4 clients doing a combination of single discipline visits and joint discipline visits in home and community settings. You will be working as part of a collaborative team to provide assessment and intervention to children with development delays and disabilities and their families. Eligible children will have current NDIS funding in place. Our service is based within a range of natural settings including home, kinder, child care and schools. We are a social and supportive team, who are passionate about working together to build our skills and provide quality services to our participants.
What You Will Need
- Qualification in Speech Patholgoy and have current Speech Pathology Australia registration
- Commitment to ongoing learning and continuous reflective learning
- Developed skills in providing evidence based therapy services to children with disabilities and their families in natural settings
- The successful applicant will need to obtain an NDIS Worker Screening Check and be covid vaccinated
If you would like to have an informal chat about our team please feel free to call Kerri Newfield 0466943702.
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us – the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from all cultural backgrounds. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.