Reference Number 29536 Position Title NDIS Finance and Administration Officer Employment Status Permanent Part Time Location All Sites Advertisement text Immerse yourself in a supportive, fun and friendly culture
- Salary $66,768 (Full time) +10% super
- Access to salary packaging
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Frankston, Mornington Peninsula & surrounding locations
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care. In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
The Finance and Administration Officer plays a critical role within the Peninsula Health NDIS Service. They are responsible for looking after the day-to-day financial activities relating to NDIS including maintenance of NDIS client register, service agreements, portal booking and processing NDIS claims and invoices and debt recovery The successful applicant will demonstrate a genuine commitment to high quality outcomes for NDIS participants, carers and the organisation with a focus on continuous process improvement. To be successful in the position, the candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to meet each of the selection criteria outlined below. This is a fast-paced role, which requires a high level of attention to detail.
- Provide full finance and administrative support as requested by the Support Service Team Leader and Program Manager
- Complete all aspects of accounts receivable function
- Work alongside the Support Services Team Leader to deliver month end reports and results to the Revenue Services, finance and NDIS management team.
- Identify and implement NDIS financial and administration process improvement strategies
- Manage and respond to NDIS financial and administration related communication from participants, carers, NDIA services and within the organisation.
What You Need
We anticipate you will have:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the maintenance of financial and office administration systems and procedures
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Systems, including proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook and capacity to quickly learn new financial software systems
- Extensive experience in Accounts Receivable Function and collecting debt
- Excellent written and verbal communication, planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrated team work skills and can work autonomously
- Good time management skills with a commitment to meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and to display initiative in relation to continuous improvement
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and accuracy in financial and administrative tasks
- Able to build rapport and develop ongoing relationships with key stakeholders required to support the financial processes
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us – the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities. Selection Criteria Essential: Demonstrated skills and experience in the maintenance of financial and office administration systems and procedures Essential: Excellent understanding of Microsoft Systems, including proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook and capacity to quickly learn new financial software systems Essential: Extensive experience in Accounts Receivable Function and collecting debt Essential: Excellent written and verbal communication, planning and organisational skills Essential: Demonstrated team work skills and can work autonomously Essential: Good time management skills with a commitment to meeting deadlines Essential: Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and to display initiative in relation to continuous improvement Essential: Demonstrated high attention to detail and accuracy in financial and administrative tasks Essential: Able to build rapport and develop ongoing relationships with key stakeholders required to support the financial processes Contact Person Michelle Bult Contact Number 0406030059 Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternate Contact Person Renee Petersen Alternate Contact Number 0481479852 Peninsula Health