GBA Consulting Engineers
Barcaldine Regional Council is looking for a NDIS Administration and Support Worker to join the Community Care Services Team in Barcaldine.
As the successful applicant you will assist and coordinate the provision of NDIS services to participants and manage the administration of participant services for individually assessed NDIS Plans. Provide timely and accurate assessment of participant services and to facilitate the approval and payment of these services and associated payments within the guidelines of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission.
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th November 2021 at 11:30pm
About the Position
Location: Based in Barcaldine. Regional work and travel will be required.
Classification Level: Level 2 of the Queensland Local Government Industry (Stream A) Award – State 2017 – Division 2 – Section 1 and the Barcaldine Regional Council Certified Agreement 2018
Hourly rate: $60,658.00per annum + Superannuation (10%) and relevant approved allowances
Payment of Wages: Council employees are paid fortnightly
Hours of work: 72.50 hours over 9 days with a rostered day off every fortnight
Equal Opportunity: Barcaldine Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer and all suitably qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Am I suitable for the position?
As the successful applicant you will have: * Demonstrated ability to deliver successful outcomes, or have an assessed capacity to deliver general and personal services support;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and understands the responsibilities of respecting individual’s privacy;
- Demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision whilst exercising initiative, judgement and the ability to plan and manage own time;
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior, friendly and professional customer service;
- Demonstrated effective communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal);
- Demonstrated ability to cooperatively work in a team environment, contributing positively to team operations;
- Sound computer skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Office; and
- Demonstrated a good understanding of how to maintain a safe working environment, and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedure
- A current, lawful First Aid Certificate including Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Accreditation from Council Approved Certificate Issuers (HLTAID001, HLTAID002 and HLTAID003);
- Completion of a National Criminal History Check to Council’s satisfaction; and
- The ability to obtain a current Disability Services Positive Notice Card (Yellow Card)- Council will lodge this application for the successful applicant;
- A current, lawful Queensland Class “C” Car Driver’s Licence;
How to apply? * Have your Resume with 2 Referees ready to go.
- Fill out all questions below. Click ‘Next’
- You will then be prompted to attach your Resume and other documents (if applicable). Click ‘Next’.
- Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click ‘Confirm’ to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: ONCE YOU START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION BELOW, YOU CANNOT SAVE AND RETURN TO IT LATER. YOU MUST USE YOUR OWN EMAIL ADDRESS, AND NOT ONE USED PREVIOUSLY BY ANOTHER PERSON THAT HAS APPLIED FOR A POSITION WITH COUNCIL.
For more Information please contact Human Resources on 07 4651 5625 or email