Our client is a national provider of therapy services, NDIS functional capacity assessments and therapeutic supports to people of all ages and abilities. Their passionate team of health professionals work hard to help their clients improve their mobility, access the community more easily, and regain their overall independence.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an experienced Psychologist to take on a National Clinic Lead role in Brisbane!
In this role, you will be largely responsible for leading the Psychology stream and coordinating Psychology services within the business to ensure effective collaboration across other disciplines. Ensure clinical resources are appropriate and provide advice to team leaders on clinical matters affecting therapy, policy, service planning decisions, and workforce management.
Provide leadership and direction to therapists in the team to support best practice, monitor therapy services, facilitate education and professional development programs and activities, and much more! Collaborate within a team that prides itself on timely and consistent services, and share knowledge across the group to improve your skills and progress your career.
If you are an experienced Psychologist currently working in NDIS and looking to develop clinical services & resources, please apply now!
This is a full-time position.
– Career progression opportunity
– $90K – $120K + super + car allowance
– Incentive program + CPD
– 12-month retention bonus
– Novated car lease offered
– Salary packaging offered – up to $15900 on meals, entertainment, mortgage
– Leadership and career growth options
– Extensive induction process
– Laptop and mobile provided
– Relevant qualification in Psychology and full AHPRA registration
– 5+ years’ experience as a Psychologist
– Previous NDIS experience (required)
– Leadership skills & experience
– A passion for high-quality service delivery
– Excellent communication and report writing skills
– Strong organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously
– Highly organised and efficient
– Current driver’s licence
– Police Check
– Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon – email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Level 1, 119 Dundas Place
Albert Park 3206
Copyright © 2018 MediRecruit Australia. All rights reserved. | |
Sign up for Job Alerts
Don’t miss your next career opportunity.
Send us your CV
and a MediRecruit Consultant will be in touch.
Send your Vacancy
List your vacancy details here and a MediRecruit Consultant will be in touch.
Request a Call Back
Briefly describe your vacancy and a MediRecruit Consultant will call you shortly.