Ability Action Australia
Our client is a national organisation, driven to help people reach their maximum potential. Their growing team of high performing Therapists are most passionate about delivering high-quality services for their patients, as well as building strong relationships with customers, participants and families.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Graduate Speech Pathologist to take on a Community / NDIS role in Melbourne.
In this role, you will provide the function for servicing and supporting needs in the community. Work with a broad range of clientele, and maintain an ongoing clinical caseload, using your expertise to help develop language skills and encourage confidence while speaking and communicating. Deliver and evaluate suitable interventions, liaise with other health professionals and services, and develop strong working relationships in the process.
Enjoy collaborating with a reputable, multidisciplinary team that prides itself on its high performance, based on their delivery of consistent, high-quality services.
– $68K + super + bonuses
– Join a national organisation
– High-performing, multidisciplinary team
– Provide personalised, high-quality services
– Supportive environment
– Career progression opportunities
– Car allowance
– Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
– SPA registration
– A passion for high-quality service delivery for diverse clients
– Skills in assessing and providing intervention for speech difficulties
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong documentation skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Understanding of the NDIS framework, funding and services (desired)
– Strong organisational skills
– Working with Children Check
– Completion of the NDIS mandatory orientation module
– Current driver’s licence
– Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon – email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Level 1, 119 Dundas Place
Albert Park 3206
Copyright © 2018 MediRecruit Australia. All rights reserved. | |
Sign up for Job Alerts
Don’t miss your next career opportunity.
Send us your CV
and a MediRecruit Consultant will be in touch.
Send your Vacancy
List your vacancy details here and a MediRecruit Consultant will be in touch.
Request a Call Back
Briefly describe your vacancy and a MediRecruit Consultant will call you shortly.