Job Title: FT/PT Psychologist – NDIS/Private caseload – Auburn, NSW
Hours: 16 – 40 hours/week, Flexible to full time or part time
Salary: 60% – 70% of Billing
About The role
Our client is located in Auburn and is seeking either full time or part time Psychologist to join their multidisciplinary team
- They deal with broad range of issues and diverse caseload of NDIS and Private clients
- You will use your experience in delivering psychological therapies to provide services to people with a range of mental health issues.
- Establish a rapport with clients to assist them in understanding and accepting treatment recommendations
- Implement treatment consistent with a client’s diagnosis and relevant standards of care.
- Monitor, evaluate and record client progress according to measurable goals described in treatment plan
- Relevant territory qualifications
- Must have General registration with AHPRA
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and clear report writing skills
- Ability to manage own case load
- Are Australian residents or have the required visa to work in Australia
If you are interested in this position, click Apply Now