Job Title: FT/PT Occupational Therapist – NDIS/clinic based – Parramatta, NSW
Hours: 20 – 40 Hours a week (Flexible working hours)
Salary: Excellent base (based on Experience) + Super + CPD benefits
Location: Auburn, NSW
Roles & Responsibilities:
A fantastic opportunity to be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams. With a strong NDIS focus, this will be a challenging and rewarding role for the right OT:
- The role is NDIS focused and involve providing NDIS & Disability assessments, intervention and therapies , both in a clinic and a community/ home setting for paediatric and adult clients.
- Ensures there are plans/recommendations for clients to enable independence through assessment, documentation needs and reviewing and updating as required
- Provides high quality occupational therapy to ensure clients/residents are treated and achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Contributes to the effective functioning of the team by sharing specialist knowledge and informing team members about changes to clients and progress
- Assists with the management of clients with specific urgent needs and spending the time required to implement these strategies.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation skills
- Professional development allowance + courses + extra learning programs.
- Provide laptops, work phones, uniforms, and access to online and resource rooms on site
- Access to company cars if required
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Productive and reliable work ethic
- New graduates are welcome
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now #PRI123