Reference Number 50341
Position Title Dietitian – NDIS Adult Team
Employment Type Part Time Ongoing
Entity Monash Health
Department Monash Health Community
Location Casey Community Health Service – Cranbourne
- New position with manageable caseloads and billable hours
- Focus of quality care and strong clinical governance
- With a strong clinical team, using evidence based practice to deliver effective supports
Monash Health is excited to announce this position within the Adult Team in the NDIS Program.
- New position with manageable caseload and billable hours
- Focus on quality care and strong clinical governance
- Professional development opportunities available
Acknowledging the vital role they play in providing healthcare to our community, Monash Health proudly supports the WHO 2021 International Year of Health and Care Workers.
About Monash Health
Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service. We are proud to provide healthcare to one quarter of Melbourne’s population, across the entire life-span from newborn and children, to adults, the elderly, their families and carers. More than 18,000 employees work at over 40 care locations across south eastern Melbourne, including Monash Medical Centre, Monash Children’s Hospital, Moorabbin Hospital, Dandenong Hospital, Casey Hospital, Kingston Centre, Cranbourne Centre, and an extensive network of rehabilitation, aged care, community health and mental health facilities. For more information please visit .
About the Adult NDIS Team
Monash Health National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Program is located within Monash Health Community. The NDIS Program supports people under the age of 65, who have a permanent and significant disability, to help them in their daily life, participate in the community and reach their personal goals. This is a relatively new program within Monash Health and currently comprises support coordination, Adult Continence service and allied health assessment and intervention services for both adults and children.
The NDIS Adult Team operates out of a number of Monash Health Community sites including Springvale, Cranbourne and Pakenham.
About The Role
The Dietitian will be required to provide an efficient, high quality and comprehensive Dietetic service to Adult NDIS participants within the Monash Health Community catchment area. This position will require the Dietitian to provide assessment and intervention at the participant’s home, as well as at the community health centre or in other community venues related to the participant’s goals. Experience and knowledge and of working with adults who have a disability is preferable.
The successful applicant will be:
- dedicated to safe best practice & quality care
- committed to delivering client centred care & a patient advocacy
- enthusiastic, compassionate, flexible & able to work collaboratively
- excited to be accountable for and manage specific portfolios in our relentless pursuit of excellence
What You Need:
- Relevant Dietetics Qualification
- Demonstrated experience with HEN feeding
- Current membership of the Dietetics Association of Australia (DAA) and Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Current and satisfactory NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Australian working rights
What We Offer:
- access to Monash Health in-house learning portals to further expand your acute clinical skills & knowledge base
- mentorship & career guidance
- support to attend relevant forums & conferences
- a supportive learning environment
In addition, you will have access to benefits including salary packaging to increase your take-home pay, and the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
How to Apply
Monash Health recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to patient safety and promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. At Monash Health we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and work to our six guiding principles.
Applications will only be accepted via the Monash Health online Mercury System only. Email applications will not be considered.
Existing Monash Health Employees should apply using your Monash Health employee account. For any queries regarding employee accounts contact Recruitment Services by email – .
Offers of employment can only be made once all required probity checks have been completed. These include:
- reference checks;
- a clear Police Check conducted within the last three months;
- a current Victorian Employee Working with Children’s Check (or proof of payment for same);and
- proof of immunisation.
A request to conduct probity checks does not guarantee that an offer of employment will be made.
As part of our selection process, you may be invited by email to participate in an on-camera video interview.
In accordance with recent Victorian Public Health directions all employees working in the Public Health system need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and be required to provide evidence of their vaccination status.
All candidates will be required to provide evidence of full vaccination. You will need to provide a copy your immunisation history statement which can be accessed via My Gov. The evidence will need to be uploaded as part of your application.
Offers of employment will only be made to candidates that can provide evidence that they meet full vaccination status.
Contact Person Name Position Phone Email